Konu: What i did today? (Diary)

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart What i did today? (Diary)

Merhaba Arkadaşlar,

Forumun ingilizce alanını biraz daha aktifleştirmek adına yeni bir konu ekliyorum. Amacımız Amerika'ya gidene kadar gün be gün bu başlık altında yazabildiğimiz kadar ingilizce günlük yazarak, becerilerimizi geliştirmek, yeni kelimeler öğrenmektir...

Hi Friends,

I am adding a new thread in order to activate English forum area..Our aim is gonna be improve our English skills and to learn new words by keeping diary under this thread as much as we can till we go to USA.

__________________________________________________ ____________

The only thing which i did was the same today :"Reorganizing TW", thinking on new projects which is gonna be useful for all of us. I was struggling to solve Dextro's technical problem about our forum. He wasn't able to entry a post on the forum but i think he hasnt got it anymore. Because i solved it Well, i am still working on some projects while most of you are sleeping there.... See You Later Buddy.. (Buddy is name of my diary. Do not steal mine. Find a creative name for your diary)

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jul 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

what the hell America, I miss Kuru Fasulye !!!
    Peki.

Site Yöneticisi break - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

I want to go to USA with self placement but my manager didn't send to me mail. My english isn't perfect. I need a practice.
    # Holiday in America: 2008 , 2009 , 2010 ...

# Internship in Israel: 2011 ...

# MSc. and I. Europe Trip: 2012 ...

# Retired Worker & Traveler: 2013 ...

# Maldive Island: 2016

# II. Europe Trip: 2017

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

One more day is almost end. A few hours ago i faced with a strange case I realized that one of our members was searching entries about russian girls when i was checking who is online list ) By the way, come on guys you dont need to have perfect english to type something here...

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

ı guess to encourage people I should wrıte mıne. woke up 2hours ago read news and here ı am checkıng whats goıng on in TW and ı gotta say ı hope whoever searched russian gals found some result
    Better late than never

ŞİRKET SEÇİM YÖNERGESİ (ORTAK BİLDİRİ) Mağdur olmamak için okuyunuz...

http://www.turkishwat.net/work-trave...k-bildiri.html

TW Üstün Hizmet Watçısı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2009
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

I know my English not enough for me to but ı m trying to be better. So ı m watching American movie everyday, with English subtitle and Turkısh superscript ı guess that is the best way to learn English. You should try it. I went to university today for take to my passport document but ı have had problems at the head of the register office so ı m getting angry about that. But ı believe it; ı will figure out my problem. Anyway thank you Fiorex to open this thread and ı believe this is the good opinion who wants to improve English shoul write here.
    "ALL GOOD THING TO THOSE WHO WAIT"

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

I am bored here, have nothing to do. Talking to my friends on msn. thats it.. one more day is gonna be over soon there but i still have 8 hours for that.. good nights turkiye..

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

hello guys, how is life treating you?
    as you know, i am currently looking for an affordable university where i can do my master degree.today i checked on russian universities which located in moscow. tomorrow i wanna check on austrian universities as they offer free education. anyways. have a good night guys.
    Şirket Seçim Yönergesi
    VİZE BİTİŞ TARİHİ VE MAKSİMUM KALMA SÜRESİ

BİZİM GÜCÜMÜZ YALNIZ KARDEŞİMİZİ YENMEYE YETİYOR!!! AZERBAYCAN 1 - 0 TÜRKİYE

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Nowadays, I am applying for master classes. Actually, I did it several days ago. I wish I had written before but "the fortune was for today"(kısmet bugüneymiş.
    So, In recent days I have been to Kocaeli University-umuttepe Campus-: it was far far away like beyond the hell.
    And GYTE,
    And lastly Yıldız Technical Universiy-Yıldız Campus-It has historical atmosphere, I liked. I thought, last pashas would show up
    I dont know which one is gonna be my next home.
    all TRWAT bros
    Wish me luck to get acceptance,
    Fırsat bulduğunda çılgınlık yapmayan, bilge olamaz.

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı ozgursum Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    it was rainy all day , i am bored in antakya,i am planing to go back to Ankara. right now, i am listening Muzeyyen Senar and drinking raki . my english not good but i wanted to write something here in english and yeaahh i did it see you tomorrow guys
    Hahaha.. Listening muzeyyen senar besides drinking raki.. Good interesting idea... Would you mind if i ask when did you start to listen her?

TW Üstün Hizmet Watçısı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Today was not a good day for me! I went to hospital since i had an unbearable pain on my leg. When the doctor checked it for the second time, he said it may be a symptom of slipped disk on my back. So now i have to wait two more days to learn the results.
    After hospital, i met with my friends and had some time together. However, while driving, we had a small accident so we needed to change the front tire of the car because of the crashing.
    Whats more, I was at home like 8 oclock so i have been using the computer since that time.
    I appreciate that there is such kind of space to write in English.I hope my first writing will be usefull for others.
    iyi geceler arkadaşlar...

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2009
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

today ı got my salary that was 30 turkish liras.ı was so happy..this money is too much for me...ohhh my god...

turkey is heaven...and kuru fasulye is enough for good life
    EY NECEFTEKI ALTIN KUBBENIN SAHİBİ.

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı YETO Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Today was not a good day for me! I went to hospital since i had an unbearable pain on my leg. When the doctor checked it for the second time, he said it may be a symptom of slipped disk on my back. So now i have to wait two more days to learn the results.
    After hospital, i met with my friends and had some time together. However, while driving, we had a small accident so we needed to change the front tire of the car because of the crashing.
    Whats more, I was at home like 8 oclock so i have been using the computer since that time.
    I appreciate that there is such kind of space to write in English.I hope my first writing will be usefull for others.
    iyi geceler arkadaşlar...
    Opps.. I am sorry for you YeTO.. I hope u are gonna get well soon. But dont worry about that symptoms. I have that problem for 5 years and still did nothing Sometimes it hurts yeah but doesnt make big problem.. By the way are you counting the days like me there?

Efsane Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

hi guys today i had an exam and failed again like the others. but i dont care about them so much cuz i have makeup exams. so i need to study very hard on the whole next week. ill do.. tonight i went to dance course. we've learnt some movements about bachata before. tonight we started to learn salsa's movements. its getting funnier day by day. i hope one day im gonna dance like professionals. im gonna sleep now and ill wake up at 6 am to study technical drawing exam which i failed last year. i hope ill pass it. thats enough for tonight. good night guys. by the way i also wish to know english perfectly but unfortunately i dont. i hope ill be fine with all of these english stuff and that'll be awesome.

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı ayhn Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hi guys today i had an exam and failed again like the others. but i dont care about them so much cuz i have makeup exams. so i need to study very hard on the whole next week. ill do.. tonight i went to dance course. we've learnt some movements about bachata before. tonight we started to learn salsa's movements. its getting funnier day by day. i hope one day im gonna dance like professionals. im gonna sleep now and ill wake up at 6 am to study technical drawing exam which i failed last year. i hope ill pass it. thats enough for tonight. good night guys. by the way i also wish to know english perfectly but unfortunately i dont. i hope ill be fine with all of these english stuff and that'll be awesome.
    woaaav. I didnt now about ur dance tricks. I dont know if you go to usa next summer but u should go.Wouldnt it be nice to show ur dance tricks to the all foreign girls? Think one more time and u better to listen me buddy

Efsane Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı Fiorex Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    woaaav. I didnt now about ur dance tricks. I dont know if you go to usa next summer but u should go.Wouldnt it be nice to show ur dance tricks to the all foreign girls? Think one more time and u better to listen me buddy
    im probably going again to usa on this summer if i get the visa again. im not still working on my dance tricks as i said. but i have enough time to be good at dancing. ill keep working on it that would be great to be a guy who is dancing like crazy which part of usa is more suitable for me, i mean where can i live a fast life, where can i find lot of clubs?

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Why "probably"? You should go man. dont even think about your visa coz i have never seen a guy who couldnt get visa in their second/third trip to usa. You will have a lot of stuff to think about..like..what kind of sun glasses u should take with you etc take it easy..

Efsane Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

actually, not probably, im absolutely going.. i've allready paid money to company and i worry about the visa. but i think its not gonna be a problem. now i just think about the states... i havent decided any state to go. i think about ny (some parts of ny which are close to manhattan), nj, fl and maybe ca. its hard to make a choice. if i find a good job in any of these states, ill choose it. and then when i arrive to usa im gonna say "it is onnnn" if you watch HIMYM, you exactly know what i mean

Hayalperest Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2010
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

last summer , i was in america too. actually i couldn't do what i wanted before i was in turkey. because of choosing wrong work. that work was like the others work and travel regular works. that is , on these regular works, you have a boss and even when you want to go to toilet you have to get permission from your boss. and because of that you feel like a worker there.just somestudents can see big state of america. and just 3 or 4 days. it is just.and i think work and travel students don't want to work just. now this year i go to america again and i won't have a boss , and nobody can not order me about what i have to do. when i want to work , i will work. when i want to take a holiday to see the others state or city, i will go freely. if you guys want to get a head i can help them too.

Site Yöneticisi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

what are you going to do in usa ? how can you help us?

Efsane Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

i think he's gonna do kinda works like pedicab?

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

seems like.. By the way im happy that users are writing here day by day.. It is gonna be useful for all of us Keep going like this..

Uçuşa Hazır Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

no women no cry

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

My eyes are closing by themselves buddy. I worked on TW a lot today.. gonna sleep soon.. See you tomorrow

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Here i am !
    You know what..I am being more excited day by day buddy. TW had been crazy between February- June term and it seems gonna be same. Visa interviews is gonna start and a lot of students will type on our precious honour TW. By the way you shouldnt forget about plane tickets and organizations..Dont forget buddy...Dont forget how we spent almost all of our days here.. It is gonna be same.. I added a lot of pictures from paterson today. Actually they were taken in 2008. I had totally forgotten them. It is gonna be useful i hope and sure that everybody who heard stuff about paterson were curious about them. I gotta go now buddy take care of yourself there

Site Yöneticisi break - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

I woke up at 12 o'clock and then I had a breakfast. Right now, i need a shower. I gonna go to cafe.
    # Holiday in America: 2008 , 2009 , 2010 ...

# Internship in Israel: 2011 ...

# MSc. and I. Europe Trip: 2012 ...

# Retired Worker & Traveler: 2013 ...

# Maldive Island: 2016

# II. Europe Trip: 2017

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

One more day has already over here buddy. I used to live at place in Usa which has 7 hours time differences between my counrty before. It is 8 now. Actually there is no big differences as u see but its really odd for me. I think i started to miss my friends but nothing can change the reality that i feel blue. By the way this thread is gonna be my own thread in a while. Nema problema. I was always telling that to somebody who you know very very vell.. I feel sleepy here.. will be here tomorrow night. See you buddy...

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2010
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

I woke up, made my breakfast and now I am in the world of TW.
    helecan küpü

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

well, it was a hard day for me, as you guys know today is the International Women's day and it is widely celebrated here in Azerbaijan, i really had to shell out today
    (btw,i congratulate all the female members of our foum) @-}---
    Şirket Seçim Yönergesi
    VİZE BİTİŞ TARİHİ VE MAKSİMUM KALMA SÜRESİ

BİZİM GÜCÜMÜZ YALNIZ KARDEŞİMİZİ YENMEYE YETİYOR!!! AZERBAYCAN 1 - 0 TÜRKİYE

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)