Sayfa 1 Toplam 2 Sayfadan 12 SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 32 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 1 ile 30 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: the first message

turkishwat inc. shinoda - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart the first message

hi all,

This is the first message to this forum area. we dont speak or write english very well. it doesnt matter. you may write incorrect, dont worry! just try to write your own sentences and try to figure out what other ppl say.

I think this forum area will be useful for all the forum members and visitors about practising their english skills. thats all folks lets try to write something now..

take it easy
    admin (at) turkishwat.net

Profesyonel Watçı fatih26 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

yes I understood you gezgin .Hey man I am supporting you about speaking english in this area,by speaking this way we can improve our english understanding and communucation skills ha?? before going to take visa and america?
    Konu fatih26 tarafından (16-02-2007 Saat 11:43 PM ) değiştirilmiştir.
    2007 WAT DESTIN,FLORIDA CANKURTARAN KEN ŞİMDİ 8 YIL ARADAN SONRA 2015 AĞUSTOS TA TURIST OLARAK 11 GÜN DOĞU AMERIKADA.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

you are absolutely right fatih. i had already wanted to say the same thinks such yours in my first message. as i said, we may make incorrect sentences or use wrong words it doesnt matter. we can improve our english skill it doesnt even much more in time...

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

To do such a part in which we can form sentences in English and try to understand by reading what the others have wrote is such a good job that I wanna appreciate gezgin cordially.thanks a lot.
    Konu seymusum tarafından (17-02-2007 Saat 02:40 AM ) değiştirilmiştir.

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

hmm i know you all are cravin for speakin and writin english here i just wanna tell you guys that the feeling is mutual..before the visa interview me and my best friend tried to speak english even though we were really good at writing..speakin is harder tho but who cares about the accent and the way you pronounce the words..just try to make ppl understand what your tryin to say..its not hard at all!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

although my department is giving the lessons in english,ı can not speak fastly and fluently.I know english and understand the speakings but my speaking is not goog actually.when I will be usa,I know that I will be speaking english better than now,and getting to use practical english,so that that whay my english will improve efficiently.I want to you ladies and gentlemans who have been in usa before to write some useful and practiacal words and conversations here.so when we will be there we will have less problem with communication skills.
    take care
    2007 WAT DESTIN,FLORIDA CANKURTARAN KEN ŞİMDİ 8 YIL ARADAN SONRA 2015 AĞUSTOS TA TURIST OLARAK 11 GÜN DOĞU AMERIKADA.

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

what do you mean by useful words? be more specific
    well im here to help ppl out with their english..also you can talk to me in english on msn ill do what i can do..

Acemi Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

your idea is very nice.we must improve our language before take visa.please tell this web site about your day or week.ın my opinon this way is creative.l will wait ds form and than l will go to ankara for to get visa. good luck to study english

Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

we need to activate here

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

do you want me to tell you about my day or week?

Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

yes I wanna you, to tell us about most useful words,phrases or conversations that are used in daily life.for example I wanna learn how to go city center,how can I ask an efficient question to people?...etc.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

i think you should behave what you want like coming from your inside

Acemi Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

yes of course l will tell you.l will prepare my documents for visa such a pasaport,my picture, voucher ... l will go to ankara on thursday.if l take visa,l will be very happy.it is very important not me all students.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

highwayman, i think you should open a new thread under this category for your question.

Acemi Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Feb 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

l am very tired.l was in football pitch who played macth.we lost it yaaa

Wat Profesörü hati - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2006
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

here u go, god jobs guys, congratulations... Come on everybody, write something, don't be shy. Also if u r not sure you're writing correct, u can use firefox web browser english version. it has automatic language checker like ms word. if u write incorrect word, browser is automatically making red underline...
    Her türlü istek, görüş ve şikayetlerinizi hayatikilic@turkishwat.net adresine iletebilirsiniz.

Uçuşa Hazır Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

çok teşekkürler

Araştırmacı Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı cadionur Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    çok teşekkürler
    i know people speak english this area

if you see topic why speak turkish

Araştırmacı Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    May 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

As English Language Teacher
    I do believe that this method is a controversial issue facing the students or learners in everyday life.

To use language in a real context shall improve your performance.

Thats why keep using english, whether it is artificial or not...

Best Regards

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

yOU are too formal man
    Take Care
    Kelimeler yetse..

Uçuşa Hazır Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

just five hours to visa interview...
    pray for me friends..i wasn't excited until this time..but it approached too much and i started to excite..i hope that i can get my visa easily..
    good nights everybody

Araştırmacı Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

you have a visa interview and you still dont sleep :s its not good for you i think

Uçuşa Hazır Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Apr 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

since my school finished, i didn't sleep before 5 a.m
    it's a habit..i can't sleep (( maybe i don't sleep this night..to be awake better than sleeping 2-3 hours..never mind..please pray for me

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Also , i cant sleep before 3.00 a.m since i registered here..

Araştırmacı Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı Fiorex Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Also , i cant sleep before 3.00 a.m since i registered here..
    yeahhh i do have same problem like you man. it is insomnia that keeps me awake until 4 or 5 a.m especially in my home. i wonder will we have that problems in usa?it is important that our biological sleeping uses.I think 7 hours difference between our country and usa will affect our sleeping habbit.do you agree with me?

Uçuşa Hazır Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2007
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı ssservet Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    yeahhh i do have same problem like you man. it is insomnia that keeps me awake until 4 or 5 a.m especially in my home. i wonder will we have that problems in usa?it is important that our biological sleeping uses.I think 7 hours difference between our country and usa will affect our sleeping habbit.do you agree with me?
    especially on the first days, human cannot feel goog him/herself for a few days. your plane will take off on 6.00 a.m. and you will arrive to the usa on 11.30 am .. this is very bad situation for a human

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

As you said you may have sleeping problems because of time difference between Turkey and USA . But its also changing in respect of where you go.If u go east side of USA , probably you will have strong sleeping problems in your first days in USA. If u go west, again u will have same problems but not strong.You should take it into consideration.

Araştırmacı Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Oct 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı Fiorex Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    As you said you may have sleeping problems because of time difference between Turkey and USA . But its also changing in respect of where you go.If u go east side of USA , probably you will have strong sleeping problems in your first days in USA. If u go west, again u will have same problems but not strong.You should take it into consideration.
    İ can't understand why the west side of america includes much less sleeping problems than the east side???The west side's hour is more far away than the east side according to our time.

Üstad
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nov 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

İ can't understand why the west side of america includes much less sleeping problems than the east side???The west side's hour is more far away than the east side according to our time.
    i know that flying from west to east takes 6 hours with plane. i think it changes somethings ...anyway we are talking about same issue..
    Konu Fiorex tarafından (30-12-2007 Saat 01:37 AM ) değiştirilmiştir.

Uçuşa Hazır Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Heyyy.. This activation is very interesting. We write English only so can able to practise each other.! Thanks who is opened it.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)