=)) what about yours?

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

where would you like to travel chicago or new york?

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

oh god damn it :P which question should i answer firstly ?? anyway, my favorite newspaper is washington post and if i were you cemo i would go to chicago first and then go to newyork. chicago includes lots of skyscrapers symetrical and very clean place but newyork is not

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2007
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Hi. I don't want to mean something is wrong, however, I think writing in ENglish cannot be helpful much to us here. Why? Cause, we need to speak not writing. I'm sure that most of us know how to write in ENglish here. However, the main problem is that SPEAK! I wish we had a chance to speak here. But it seems very difficult, but not impossible

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Don't underestimate the posts that we wrote here, writing is effective as speaking than you think, also improves your speaking and thinking skills too.

Deneyimli Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı Laorx Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Don't underestimate the posts that we wrote here, writing is effective as speaking than you think, also improves your speaking and thinking skills too.
    yes i think so

Hayalperest Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

hey there peepz! to start off,this whole stuff is pretty new to me.i mean it's not that i've not taken any concrete interest in it in the first place but it didn't come out as intriguing as it is now.i've been perusing some few posts sent on this site concerning the conditions,visa procedure and the paperwork required to furnish but all the hecticism and the excitement combined with the idea of a hell of a nice experience you'll be rewarded in the end is worth all the contingent problems,hurdles and pains one is expected to encounter i guess.

it's no wonder why some have their hearts pounding in their throats on the very same day of their interview as more so the last phase of reaching one's goal is almost over.because you know the happy ending is almost there i appreciate the invaluable efforts put in to establish such a helpful platform in terms of sharing experiences and helping friends feel more confident in their own self using the english language so as to improve their linguistic skills and to add an impetus for the encouragement on the way to achieving their objectives fair and square.

having a good grasp of the language will be of some great help managing the daily life in an english speaking country as we're all likely to get caught in unexpected situations any time and anywhere we go regardless of time and place.

seeing as sharing experiences constitutes an important part of such a dynamic,intricate and not to mention sometimes exhausting process,any such contribution to illuminate others and elaborate on subjects most people have questions about sure helps you ease up and is greatly appreciated i believe.

i personally have not participated in such a wondrous activity yet but i am delighted to find out more about it.i suppose it's high time i gave a serious consideration to that.

cheers!
    Konu Buckthorn tarafından (10-03-2008 Saat 11:08 PM ) değiştirilmiştir.

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

i am totaly agree with you

Hayalperest Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mar 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

lol ok that was a short but meaningful commentary :P

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)