önceki Mesaj önceki Mesaj   sonraki Mesaj sonraki Mesaj
    Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı break Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

Ona da gerek kalmadi Birisi nickli arkadas eksisozlukten bende kendi sitelerinden sponsor olan firmaya ulastik . Gerisi sana kalmis uygun bir dille sponsora mail at , sirketinin DS belgesini geciktirdigini , ne zaman kayit oldugunu vs. anlat gereken uyariyi alacaktir sirketin .
    maili ingilizce yazıcam demı turkce degıl

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı turka Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    maili ingilizce yazıcam demı turkce degıl
    Firma Amerika'da

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı Birisi Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Firma Amerika'da
    ay tamam be

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

ay tamam be
    Kızma yaa

İngilizce konusunda yardımcı olabilirim istersen..

Efsane Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Aşağıda gelen mail ne anlam ifade ediyor acaba? Şirketten bana dönen olmadı bu istedikleri belgelerle ilgili olarak? Yoksa bu kısmı şirket kendi başına hallediyor mu?

Dear AYHAN YILDIRIM,

Thank you. We have received your application and it is processing. You may login to check the status of your application at any time by clicking on the link below:

http://www.globaledconcepts.com/Internal/Login.aspx

You will be contacted by your GEC Program Manager or Agent at the email address you have provided.

Before your DS2019 can be processed you must submit the following forms to your Program Manager/Agent. Click on the links below to print the needed forms.

All Applicants:

Proof of Student Status
    Passport copy with clear personal details & passport number
    Photocopies of all previous J-1 visas & DS-2019 forms
    Accidental Death Beneficiary Designation Form
    Signed GEC Participant Terms & Conditions
    Please contact your GEC Program Manager or Partner Agent for payment instructions and information.

All Applicants studying in a foreign country:

Copy of valid residency permit, entry clearance, leave to remain, study permit for country in which you study

All Applicants who are non-native English speakers:

Proof of English Language Skills

Thank you for choosing GEC as your sponsor. If at anytime you have questions regarding your program please contact your Program Manager/Agent or send an email to gec@globaledconcepts.com.

Sincerely,
    Global Educational Concepts, Inc.

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Alıntı ayhn Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Aşağıda gelen mail ne anlam ifade ediyor acaba? Şirketten bana dönen olmadı bu istedikleri belgelerle ilgili olarak? Yoksa bu kısmı şirket kendi başına hallediyor mu?

Dear AYHAN YILDIRIM,

Thank you. We have received your application and it is processing. You may login to check the status of your application at any time by clicking on the link below:

http://www.globaledconcepts.com/Internal/Login.aspx

You will be contacted by your GEC Program Manager or Agent at the email address you have provided.

Before your DS2019 can be processed you must submit the following forms to your Program Manager/Agent. Click on the links below to print the needed forms.

All Applicants:

Proof of Student Status
    Passport copy with clear personal details & passport number
    Photocopies of all previous J-1 visas & DS-2019 forms
    Accidental Death Beneficiary Designation Form
    Signed GEC Participant Terms & Conditions
    Please contact your GEC Program Manager or Partner Agent for payment instructions and information.

All Applicants studying in a foreign country:

Copy of valid residency permit, entry clearance, leave to remain, study permit for country in which you study

All Applicants who are non-native English speakers:

Proof of English Language Skills

Thank you for choosing GEC as your sponsor. If at anytime you have questions regarding your program please contact your Program Manager/Agent or send an email to gec@globaledconcepts.com.

Sincerely,
    Global Educational Concepts, Inc.
    Eğer bu mailde yazan evrak listesi cidden ellerine ulaşmamışsa şirket değiştirmeye bile gitmen gerek arkadaşım..Lazım olan hiçbir evrağı göndermemiş görünüyor şirketin..

Efsane Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Dec 2008
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Eğer bu mailde yazan evrak listesi cidden ellerine ulaşmamışsa şirket değiştirmeye bile gitmen gerek arkadaşım..Lazım olan hiçbir evrağı göndermemiş görünüyor şirketin..
    Hadi ya Danışmana mail attım bakayım yarın sabah ararım artık.

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Kızma yaa

İngilizce konusunda yardımcı olabilirim istersen..
    bak şoyle bırsey yazıyım dıyorum
    degerlı sponsor adresusa sırketı aracılıgıyla wat programına katılmak ıcın basvurdum subat ayında uzun bır suredır ds formunu beklıyorum basvurdularmı bılmıyorum eger basvurduylarsa nezaman gelecegını bana soyleyebılırmısınız tesekkurler dıye bısey yazsam nasıl olur cevır hadı bunu ben yapamıyorum

Wat Profesörü
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jun 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

bak şoyle bırsey yazıyım dıyorum
    degerlı sponsor adresusa sırketı aracılıgıyla wat programına katılmak ıcın basvurdum subat ayında uzun bır suredır ds formunu beklıyorum basvurdularmı bılmıyorum eger basvurduylarsa nezaman gelecegını bana soyleyebılırmısınız tesekkurler dıye bısey yazsam nasıl olur cevır hadı bunu ben yapamıyorum

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a undergraduate student in Turkey and I have applied to participate in summer Work and Travel program to the agent Adresusa in Turkey.They say that they are working with you with this program and you are the main sponsor in USA.

I have been waiting for my DS-2019 form since Feb 2009. My agent frequently tells that the form will arrive soon but they do not give an ETA.I am sorry but I have some doubts about my application so I am contacting with you.

Have you recieved my application? If yes, what is the status of my application? Have you prepared my DS-2019 form? If yes,when will you send it? If no, when do you think to prepare it?

Thanks a lot for your answer in advence.

Regards,

İsim Soyisim

-----------------

Biraz ekleme ve çıkarma yaptım senin mesaja göre..Bu mesajla sorunun tam karşılığını alabilirsin

Uzman Watçı
    Üyelik tarihi
    Jan 2008
    Mesajlar
    Tecrübe Puanı

Standart

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a undergraduate student in Turkey and I have applied to participate in summer Work and Travel program to the agent Adresusa in Turkey.They say that they are working with you with this program and you are the main sponsor in USA.

I have been waiting for my DS-2019 form since Feb 2009. My agent frequently tells that the form will arrive soon but they do not give an ETA.I am sorry but I have some doubts about my application so I am contacting with you.

Have you recieved my application? If yes, what is the status of my application? Have you prepared my DS-2019 form? If yes,when will you send it? If no, when do you think to prepare it?

Thanks a lot for your answer in advence.

Regards,

İsim Soyisim

-----------------

Biraz ekleme ve çıkarma yaptım senin mesaja göre..Bu mesajla sorunun tam karşılığını alabilirsin
    gönderdim çok tesekkur ederim bu arada adım yagmur

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Benzer Konular

1. Hala vize gelmedi
    Konu Sahibi vlkn03 Forum Vize ve Pasaport Süreci
    Cevap: 3
    Son Mesaj : 02-02-2012, 03:51 AM
  2. hala vize bekleyenler
    Konu Sahibi turka Forum Vize ve Pasaport Süreci
    Cevap: 158
    Son Mesaj : 16-07-2009, 09:02 PM
  3. Kentucky Consular Center' dan beyaz zarf bekleyenler..:)
    Konu Sahibi stephen Forum Amerikan ve Diğer Ülke Vizeleri
    Cevap: 4
    Son Mesaj : 18-03-2009, 03:44 PM
  4. Hala giden yokmu usa ya...
    Konu Sahibi radiskull Forum TW Arşiv
    Cevap: 36
    Son Mesaj : 28-05-2008, 02:44 AM
  5. pasaport hala gelmedi
    Konu Sahibi serhan62 Forum Vize ve Pasaport Süreci
    Cevap: 31
    Son Mesaj : 08-05-2008, 11:04 PM